9/13/2014

Donate

so.. Hi.
I know, I haven't written here in a lot of time now, but I'm back. I'll make another post soon as apologize.
Today's word it's donate. Connor Franta inspired me this post, with his fundraiser campaign(if you want more details, here's the link: http://bit.ly/1uzxF2c).
Being an almost 16 years old, I used to feel like I can't do anything for helping people. Well, I was completely wrong. With the money you would spend for a shirt (the expensive ones) you could literally SAVE SOMEONE'S LIFE. There are so many projects and you, yes YOU, can make a difference.
If you're like me and you haven't got a lot of money but you really want to help people, I found something that could help you in this.
I took a little box and everytime I get some money, I put a part of it in the box. It could be 1 euro or ten, it doesn't matter. And, when you have a little, you can choose the campaign/project/association that you want and donate. If you don't know which one, you can always go on prizeo.com, which is my favourite website ever. Maybe in that moment one of your favourites is doing a fundraiser campaign, you can donate to the one they say and maybe even win a day with them. And if you don't win, you will have a reward anyway. For example, I donated to the trevor project for Tyler Oakley. I didn't win, but donating 50 euros I got a beautiful shirt.
All of these campaign, made me realise how powerful are the teenagers if they want. I mean, Tyler is famous, I know, but half a million dollars raised, when he expected less than 200, it's amazing.
We can change the world for better.

And you? Have you ever donated? What you felt doing it? Comment down here.
bye xx

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento