7/31/2014

Nature

Hi!
So, today will be a little different than usual. I'll talk about a word as usual, but at the same time I'll talk about my day too.
Earlier this day, I went cycling a bit (my favourite work out ever, after taekwondo(martial arts, I've been practicing that for 4 years)) and I decided to go in this long street in the midlle of the woods that I love.
the start of the lovely "via Gaggio" (don't mind the italian signs)
It's 3-4km long, all in the middle of nowhere, making you feel really good. It's a good place if you need a moment for yourself, for working out or just breathe better air than usual. Or, as me, for all of them.
At the end of this street, there's a long part downhill (that will be your death when you want to get home) and at the end of this too, there's a little bridge with beneath a canal.
that's the bridge, but i think you got it already.
Then you can choose if go and follow the canal or just sit down and enjoy the beautiful view of the land beneath you. (or the canal too, you have a lot of choices.)


some of my photos of today.
 Then, after a hour, I went home.(this was the hardest part ever)
After days like this one, I wonder how some people can not appreciate or hate going out. Being lazy  shouldn't stop you. I mean, I'm one of the laziest people ever, but I love this.
I go rarely there, but every time I really love it. I think everyone, at least once a month if you're really really a lazy person, should go in a place like this one. It makes you feel better in every way possible.

And you? Do you go in the middle of nowhere sometimes or you lay on your bed all day all the time?
Tell me in a comment if you want and +1 if you liked this.
Thank you.

bye xx

1 commento:

  1. Your pictures are amazing and the place seem really really lovely, I'd love to visit it.

    I also enjoy cycling and recently me and my friend went for a ride into a forest with some nice lakes and I absolutely understand you when you say how enjoyable it is (except for the moments when I ran out of breath bcs it has lots of up and down hills :D) If it wasn't so far away from my flat and I had a friend who's always free (bcs I'm pretty sure I'd get lost there alone :D) I'd literally go there every day just to clear my mind and relax a bit :)

    RispondiElimina