7/05/2014

Sweet

"sweet" is this week's word.
I chose this because this week, in special today, in my twitter feed,I've found really a lot of sweet tweets. Tweets to a friend, to singers, youtubers, etc. and all this makes me happy.
I love seeing all these cute messages, even if they're not for me.
Tyler Oakley once tweeted this and I yesterday found it in my screenshots:

It made me think really a lot and I realized how sometimes everyone need a little bit of love, that everyone could give.
Now I have a project, the "make someone smile" project. I know it's not that big thing, but I'm sending love by dm's (140 hearts) to random people. Sometimes i receive as answer "you made my day" and I feel so happy. Being a little sweet never hurts.
Today, being in the twindom (Niki and Sammy fans), something beautiful happened. We usually always joke, we never really tell them how much we actually love them. But we did this. It's like an appreciation day and I love it. Everyone is really sweet and I hope they'll realize it.
I know this post it's crap and short but I really want to write these things today.

Being sweet really helps sometimes. Maybe you're not that kind of person, but I'm sure everyone is at least a little.
And you? Are you always sweet or have you done anything really cute for one of your relatives/friends/favourite people ever?
Write in in a comment here <3
bye xx

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento