1/16/2015

10 facts about me

Hello everyone! Since I didn't know what to write but I wanted to write, I decided to write down 10 facts about me, you probably don't even care but hey, at least I tried.
So, let's get started.

1. My real name is Susanna, but since I rather more the English version of it, That's why this blog is called "Suzanne's thoughts".

2. I live in Italy. In fact, I'm Italian. So, If I make mistakes or I can't explain something properly because I don't know the right words to use, I apologize. I still have to learn.

3. I am 16 and I go to high school. If you wonder why not in college, school system is different here. I'd write 10 pages about how different it is, but I don't think you're interested in it, so I won't. (you can always ask me though)

4. Music means a lot to me. I'm a big fangirl of singers, like Troye Sivan, Conor maynard, Michael Bublè, Michele Bravi, and boybands like One Direction, The Script, Stereo Kicks, Bastille, 5 Seconds Of Summer, and I could go on for ages.

5. I'm also in love with a lot of youtubers like Niki and SammySam KingTyler OakleyTroye SivanAlfie DeyesOllie Martin and more.

6. I consider myself a creative person. In fact,  I love to draw. I really love to draw, in special my favourite people. I also love to take photos, mostly of the sky or the nature in general, I feel like they aren't appreciated enough. And write too, which is why I have a blog.

7. I have never had a boyfriend either kissed someone. It's kinda sad, but I still live happy so don't worry if you haven't either, it'll happen one day.

8. Even if in the previous point it looks like I have a sad life, I haven't. In fact, I still consider myself a lucky girl. I almost met all of my favourite youtubers at Itatube 2014, went to 2 One Direction's concerts ( Take Me Home Tour at Mediolanum Forum - Milan and Where We Are Tour in San Siro - Milan(yes, I'm in the DVD)) and I've already planned to go to Itatube 2015 and two concerts this year (The Script at Mediolanum Forum - Milan and 5 Seconds Of Summer at the SSE Hydro - Glasgow).

9. I love to travel. Unfortunately I can't go everywhere, because I don't really have money to do it, but when I can, I go. I've been to various places in Italy, but only once in a foreign country, in France. I went to Strasbourg in middle school. That's why I'm really excited to go to Scotland this year, I can't wait.

10. Being the fangirl I am, I found myself running 4 different twitter accounts. I don't know if it's normal but I don't really care. My main account, mostly for youtubers, One Direction, The Script and many other people, is @Albonslover. The second one is only for Stereo Kicks, and it's @smilingReece. The third one, @lovingOllie, is for Ollie Martin and to be honest for when I watch How To Train Your Dragon or play Pokémon. I don't know why, but I use this one when I do it. The last but not least one, @randomlylayouts, is a layout account. I love making layouts, so I make them and give them to who wants them.

So, these were my 10 facts. I put a little of self promo, in special in the last point, but I hope you don't mind. I can't help it.
It's your turn now. Comment a random fact about you, even self promo is allowed with me. I'd like to know you all better, it'd be really cute.
S xx

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento